Wednesday 23 December 2015

Back to the Guinea Pig Cage

Great Scott! So to round off the requests, I bring you the first of two requests from creatures that can't even speak the English required to make requests. Just in the nick of time, before 2015 ends I get to post the original version of my Doc and Marty drawing.

Earlier this year we got a couple of guinea pigs and, as it was 2015, named them Doc and Marty after the iconic characters of Back to the Future. A couple of months ago, on the day the characters arrive in the future in Back to the Future part II, I posted a final full colour version of this picture over on my other blog. Due to me having a large buffer and wanting to post the doodles in order though I'm only just getting round to posting the original here. Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment